You’ve just brought your poodle puppy home and need to begin potty training your dog. But you’re not sure how to go about.
You have an 8 week old baby that will need to be housetrained.
Puppies, like babies, need lots of patience and love in their early, formative years.
Potty training a dog can be easy or it can be difficult.
If you know what you’re doing, it benefits both you and your poodle.
It also takes the stress out of training for you and your pup.
- If you purchase a product through links on this page, I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. To learn more please see my disclosure policy.
If you want to learn how to potty train your puppy, I recommend House Train Any Dog. It’s an online e-Book you can purchase, download to your computer and be reading in a few minutes. We make a small commission from each purchase which helps us maintain our site.
This eBook lets you learn the secrets to potty training your pup quickly and easily in 7 days or less.
It’s important to train your puppy as quickly as you can when he becomes a member of your household.
The more times your puppy goes potty indoors, the harder it will be to break her of that habit.
This eBook will teach you how to train your poodle to go to the door and let you know when he needs to go outside to use the bathroom.
Proper training allows you to leave your poodle home alone for hours without worrying about her going to the bathroom inside.
“House Train Any Dog” lets you learn how to correctly potty train your puppy in the shortest amount of time possible.
Tips From Pros
The potty training techniques give you the knowledge and tips professional dog trainers use, helping you limit mistakes, communicate with your puppy, and see immediate results.
And, if you adopted an older poodle with poor bathroom habits, this eBook also teaches you adult dog potty training tips.
House Train Any Dog helps you train your poodle in 7 days. Take the stress away from potty training for both you and your pet! Your pet can stay home alone without you worrying about accidents.
She can roam freely in your home without being crated or locked in one room. And you won’t have to clean up bathroom messes!
A lot of times, we think we are properly training our pets but end up making critical mistakes that impede or prevent proper training. This stresses us and our pups out!
Poodle housebreaking has to be done properly. If your dog doesn’t completely understand the process, she’ll continue to have accidents indoors and won’t understand why that’s not okay.
Train the Correct Way
You may be improperly potty training your dog:
- If he goes to the bathroom in hard-to-find places, he thinks it’s okay to go potty inside the house but he knows he gets in trouble when you find it, so he tries to hide it.
- If you use potty training pads on a poodle older than a few months this tells your poodle that it’s okay to use the bathroom inside your home. Since it’s not okay, this confuses him.
- Your poodle uses the bathroom indoors after he was just outside. She thinks she’s going outside to play instead of going to the bathroom.
- You’re potty training your dog, but he still has accidents. Adult dogs can hold their bathroom urges for up to 8 hours. If your dog is housetrained correctly, he won’t go to the bathroom inside.
Step By Step
This easy to follow potty training guide gives you complete steps for successfully potty training your dog.
Train him quickly and easily without having to spend hundreds of dollars on dog trainers.
No dog training equipment is required. You’ll get step-by-step instructions on potty training your poodle as quickly as possible.
Your poodle pup is a loving addition to your family, so remember to train her with as much love and patience as possible.